The 2022 White Collar Crime National Institute marks its 37th year on March 2-4, 2022. The institute will feature outstanding panelists who deal with some of the most significant issues of our time.
The conference will have a full program that includes a number of “skills” and “ethics” sessions to satisfy the CLE requirements of all state bars. The organizers have also scheduled panels that will address the continuing challenges created by the pandemic during investigations, trial preparation, conduct of trials and sentencing. The panel of distinguished judges and a separate panel of trial lawyers will address their approaches to many of these logistical and procedural issues.
- Recent developments and new trends in FCPA enforcement
- Update on sentencing and corrections law and policy
- Securities enforcement in the Biden administration
- Health care fraud developments in the age of pandemics
- Cryptocurrency – entering a new world of regulations and enforcement
- Antitrust enforcement trends
- Anti-money laundering and asset seizures
- In the eye of the beholder: what moves a tax case from civil to criminal?
- Registration closes on February 23, 2022 at 5pm (Eastern)