Compliance and Coronavirus is the newest podcast addition Compliance Podcast Network. In this episode, Tom Fox sits down with Jim Anliot, AMI’s Director of Healthcare Compliance Services. He is responsible for evaluating practice operations and developing internal compliance programs for both individual and organizational healthcare clients. In this episode, they chat about issues around telehealth in the era of Covid-19.
Some of the topics include:
- How are Telehealth services are delivered?
- How has the evaluation of physician services been changed by Telehealth?
- What is the “physical examination and evaluation” and why is it so important in evaluating the quality of the care provided to the patient?
- What is the role of insurers?
- What has been the response of regulators?
Take a listen below, and enjoy!