SCCE’s Compliance & Ethics Institute is the primary educational and networking event for compliance and ethics professionals worldwide. Leading industry professionals cover real‑world compliance issues, emerging trends, and practical applications. This year’s CEI will be live and in-person and will follow safety guidelines and recommendations as outlined by Centers for Disease Control, federal, state, and local government agencies at the time of this event.
How a Grassroots Movement Founded the Compliance Career Connection
• SARAH N. HADDEN, Publisher, Corporate Compliance Insights (CCI Media Group)
• JAY ROSEN, VP, Business Development and Monitoring Specialist, Affiliated Monitors, Inc.
- Discover how a random email to a stranger sparked the creation of an online support community for job seekers in compliance and security
- See how the movement jumped from the US to the UK, serving hundreds of job seekers via resume feedback, mock interviews, and networking—all by volunteers
- Learn to tap the power of the new culture of “virtual” networking to craft a career development strategy to maximize success in your own career journey