Recognized as one of the premier health law programs in the country, this annual forum addresses key issues impacting our practice area. Sessions will provide insight from health law providers, practitioners and regulators.
Topics for this year’s live virtual forum include:
- Regulatory Fraud and Abuse Update
- Lessons Learned in the Time of COVID-19: How Employers Can Learn from the Past to Ensure Better Practices Going Forward
- Health Care Fraud Enforcement in Tennessee
- Health Care Transactions
- Tennessee Legislative Update and State Case Review
- Access to care
- Physician Discipline through the Medical Staff Corrective Action and Licensure Board Processes
- Legal Considerations and Common Pitfalls Related to Claims Coding and Billing
- HIPAA and Related Privacy Law Developments
- Health Care Fraud and Enforcement
- Human Subjects Research: Law, Contracting and a COVID-19 Vaccine Trial
- And more!