AMI’s Jay Rosen will be in attendance for the Southern California Regional Compliance & Ethics Conference via webinar.
Stay up to date on regulatory requirements, compliance enforcement, and strategies for developing and maintaining an effective compliance and ethics program. You’ll have the opportunity to earn live Compliance Certification Board (CCB) continuing education units (CEUs) and network with other practitioners from the comfort of your home or office.
SCCE Regional Conferences provide a forum to interact with local compliance professionals, share information about your compliance successes and challenges, and create educational opportunities for compliance professionals to strengthen the industry.
- DOJ and White House Priorities
- Effective Communications Strategies for Practitioners
- 5 Ways to Build a Successful ABAC Program
- Communications, from Dial Up to WhatsApp: Knowing the Rules and Finding the Risks
- Qualitating the Quantitative: Using Data to Drive CultureBased Insights and Program Strategy
- SUPERHIGHWAY ROBBERY: The implications of ransomware on privacy, security and compliance
Any questions? Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Read more about the event here: