Please join the ABA Public Contract Law Section for our signature event, the Federal Procurement Institute (FPI). From March 8–10, 2023, distinguished practitioners from government, industry, private law practice, and academia will convene at the Graduate Hotel in Annapolis, Maryland, to participate in this flagship program.
This is the 29th year that the Section has hosted FPI. This year’s program will continue our time-honored tradition of presenting panels that feature lively discussion by expert panelists, covering the gamut of significant federal procurement developments. This year’s panels will address:
- Government contracts cases at the U.S. Supreme Court
- The ups and downs of litigating bid protests
- Compliance issues that challenge both attorneys and clients
- Updates in construction contracting
- Insights from senior procurement lawyers from across the government
- Navigating claims in a post-pandemic world
- Responding to a hypothetical data breach impacting a government contractor
- The many facets of commercial products and services contracting
- Our ethical obligations as attorneys
These sessions offer valuable insights for practitioners specializing in every aspect of the federal procurement world.