Few industries are as heavily regulated as defense and government contracting, and few also have such a large investment in compliance and ethics programs. It’s normal to have questions—and we want to help you with the answers.
Join us virtually this June to explore comprehensive risk management best practices! You’ll get guidance and insights from today’s industry leaders on the topics you want to hear about most, including program management, supply chain risks, anti-corruption measures, and much more!
• Supply chain risk
• DOJ Procurement Collusion Strike Force updates
• AI and cyberattacks
• Telecommuting risks
Who should attend?
• Compliance officers
• Contract management
• Professionals working in the defense industry
• Professionals working as or with US government contractors
Eric Feldman will be a panelist on the concluding panel of the day:
“Managing Your Program and Its Structure in the New Era”
Eric Feldman, Senior VP and Managing Director, Corporate Ethics & Compliance Programs, Affiliated Monitors Inc.
Julie Gresham, Senior Counsel & Director of Compliance, Huntington Ingalls Industries, Inc
Matthew Reid, General Counsel and Chief Compliance Officer, Bradken
Karen Moore, Chief Compliance and Privacy Officer, Unisys
- With so many workers operating remotely, now is the time to assess how well you are serving the workforce
- Leveraging others within your organization: from internal audit to an ambassadors’ program
- Keeping your eye on joint ventures: don’t let them escape the reach of your compliance and ethics program