AMI Compliance Coffee Talk: The Senior Management & Board Edition: Part One
Because some of the best conversations are between friends and colleagues over coffee, AMI is excited to launch its new Compliance Coffee Talk series, with The Senior Management & Board edition. In this kick-off podcast, AMI Managing Director, Bethany Hengsbach leads an informal coffee talk discussion between two friends and compliance leaders who have been in the in-house compliance hot seats as General Counsel and Chief Compliance Officer:
- Cari Robinson, former Revlon Inc. General Counsel; IBM Vice President, Assistant General Counsel, Investigations and Cybersecurity; SDNY AUSA; and external counsel.
- Audrey Harris, former BHP Chief Compliance Officer (CCO); former Partner with Mayer Brown LLP and Kirkland & Ellis LLP; and current AMI Managing Director.
In Part One of this Edition, “Legal, Compliance & The Board: New Roles and Expectations in a World of Expanding Stakeholders and Emerging Risks,” our three compliance leaders talk about this evolution of roles and expectations, including:
- What is changing in the board room;
- What practical risk management approaches and tools they’ve seen be effective with today’s boards – from partnering in a crisis to proactive reporting;
- What advice they would give to those sitting in the in-house hot seats today;
- How to prepare for what’s next; and
- Perspectives on turning challenges into opportunities.
Below please find contact information for our three panelists:
Audrey Harris: Aharris@affiliatedmonitors.com
Bethany Hengsbach: Bhengsbach@affiliatedmonitors.com
Cari Robinson: linkedin.com/in/cari-robinson