In this episode, Tom Fox and Mikhail Reider-Gordon are back from a summer hiatus and wrap up what has been happening on the Wirecard front over the past few weeks.
Some of the highlights include:
- BaFin Unapologetic
- Reporters and Short Sellers – Free to Be, You & Me?
- Political Fallout?
- Another German DAX-listed Company Scandal?
- Impact on EU – Rethinking Germany Frankfurt and Bonn for Financial Services Capitols post-Brexit?
- What is happening within Wirecard now – is the company still going?
- Deutsche is Not Buying
- Has the fullness of the scandal been revealed, or is more coming to light?
- What is, or what was, Project Panther?
- Enron had significant impact on then Big-5; is Wirecard going to impact Big-4 in the same way?
Listen below, or on the FCPA Compliance website