In this episode, Tom Fox and Mikhail Reider-Gordon continue our multipart series on the Wirecard accounting fraud. Here, they consider the roll of short sellers in the Wirecard saga.
Some of the highlights include:
- Wrap up of the most current event in the Wirecard saga.
- What is a short seller?
- Is it wrong or prohibited?
- Are short sellers activists?
- History of short sellers and Wirecard.
- What happened after so many short sellers warned of fraud by Wirecard.
- Was that the end of it?
- When were their suspicions vindicated?
Listen below, or on the FCPA website