This is the ninth episode of Mikhail Reider-Gordon’s continuing podcast series on the Wirecard accounting scandal. In this episode, she and Tom Fox explore the money laundering Wirecard engaged in via the project dubbed ‘Hermes’.
Some of the highlights include:
- Weekly news wrap-up on Wirecard.
- What has this done to the German political scene?
- Any talk about BaFin reforms?
- How do losses reach €20bn?
- How was the investigation “unrelated to the mandate”?
- Money laundering through Hermes.