In this 8th episode of their podcast series on the Wirecard accounting scandal, Mikhail Reider-Gordon sits with Tom Fox to explore the other professional service providers who enabled Wirecard’s misconduct.
Some of the highlights include:
- Weekly news wrap-up on Wirecard
- Is EY at its Arthur Anderson moment?
- Who has potential lawsuits against EY?
- Is a Bundestag inquiry in the works?
- Will there be an EU-level inquiry into the German government response?
- Who were the Enablers?
- Why is now the time for lawyers to take a stand for the Rule of Law?
Take a listen below!