In this special podcast series, Mikhail Reider-Gordon and Tom Fox discuss the unfolding of the Wirecard accounting fraud scandal. In this episode, they highlight how Wirecard used binary options to facilitate its massive fraud.
Some topics discussed:
- Weekly news wrap-up on Wirecard
- What is the Bundestag investigating? Are they doing anything?
- Were 250 Wirecard employees assigned to the money-laundering team?
- Is a Bundestag inquiry in the works by the EU?
- KPMG enters the story.
- Shell Companies Shell Companies Shell Companies
- Why it might be time for a walk on the beach (and to read On The Beach)