Mikhail Reider-Gordon joins Tom Fox for the 10th installment of their podcast series digging into the Wirecard fraud saga. Here, they explore shell companies.
Some topics discussed:
- Weekly news wrap-up on Wirecard
- What is the Bundestag investigating? Are they doing anything?
- Were 250 Wirecard employees assigned to the money-laundering team?
- Is a Bundestag inquiry in the works by the EU?
- KPMG enters the story.
- Shell Companies Shell Companies Shell Companies
- Why it might be time for a walk on the beach (and to read On The Beach)