Eric Feldman, AMI’s Vice President, Managing Director, Corporate Ethics & Compliance Programs, will draw on his 32-year career to explain how organizations can integrate anti-fraud initiatives into their risk management programs. Last few seats left before it sells out, register now!
The field of risk management has attracted increased mainstream attention in the wake of the economic meltdown as the public has begun to comprehend the negative effects of uncontained risk. Unfortunately, many risk management professionals tend to underestimate the role of fraud in the scope of their professional duties.
With organizations losing an estimated 5% of their annual revenues to fraud, the need for a strong anti-fraud stance and proactive, comprehensive approach to combating fraud is clear. As organizations increase their focus on risk, they should take the opportunity to consider, enact and improve measures to detect, deter and prevent fraud. This course will explain how organizations can integrate anti-fraud initiatives into their risk management programs.
- Identify, assess and manage fraud risks from all sources
- Support fraud risk management initiatives by establishing an anti-fraud culture and promoting fraud awareness throughout the organization
- Develop a system of internal controls to address the entity’s fraud risks
- Address and respond to any identified instances of fraud
You Will Learn How To:
- Identify fraud risks and the factors that influence them
- Analyze existing risk management frameworks and their application to managing fraud risk
- Develop and implement the necessary components of a successful fraud risk management program
- Identify the elements of a strong ethical corporate culture
- Promote fraud awareness to employees at all levels of the organization
Who Should Attend:
- Bank and financial institution auditors
- Controllers and corporate managers
- Forensic and management accountants, accounts payable and financial analysts
- Governance, risk management and compliance officers
- Internal and external auditors, CPAs and CAs
- Certified Fraud Examiners and other anti-fraud professionals
Hotel & Venue Information
Shangri-La Hotel Singapore
22 Orange Grove Rd
Hotel Phone: +65 6737 3644