Because some of the best conversations are between friends and colleagues over coffee, AMI is excited to launch its new Compliance Coffee Talk series, with The Senior Management & Boards edition. In Part One of this edition, AMI Managing Director, Bethany Hengsbach led an informal coffee talk discussion about “Legal, Compliance & The Board: New Roles and Expectations in a World of Expanding Stakeholders and Emerging Risks,” between two friends and compliance leaders who have been in the in-house compliance hot seats as General Counsel and Chief Compliance Officer:
- Cari Robinson, former Revlon Inc. General Counsel; IBM Vice President, Assistant General Counsel, Investigations and Cybersecurity; SDNY AUSA; and external counsel
- Audrey Harris, former BHP Chief Compliance Officer (CCO); former Partner with Mayer Brown LLP and Kirkland & Ellis LLP; and current AMI Managing Director
In Part Two of this Edition, “Boards, Management and the Commercial Case for Compliance,” the panel discusses:
- What is the Commercial Case for Compliance
- How the Commercial Case can change the Board and Senior Management’s relationship with Compliance
- How Compliance leaders can help their Senior Management and Board see around corners to get perspective on emerging risks, and
- Advice for external counsel on delivering to General Counsels and CCOs in this new environment
Below please find contact information for our three panelists:
Audrey Harris: Aharris@affiliatedmonitors.com
Bethany Hengsbach: Bhengsbach@affiliatedmonitors.com
Cari Robinson: linkedin.com/in/cari-robinson
ABOUT THIS PODCAST
In this podcast series, members of the AMI Team talk practical compliance with in-house leaders and compliance practitioners. Go beyond the jargon and learn from experience about what works, how to overcome common challenges, and grow value in your compliance programs. Grab a cup of coffee and join us for AMI’s Compliance Coffee Talk.
Contact us at email@example.com with comments or questions.