In Part One of this Edition, “Legal, Compliance & The Board: New Roles and Expectations in a World of Expanding Stakeholders and Emerging Risks,” our three compliance leaders talk about this evolution of roles and expectations, including:
- What is changing in the board room;
- What practical risk management approaches and tools they’ve seen be effective with today’s boards – from partnering in a crisis to proactive reporting;
- What advice they would give to those sitting in the in-house hot seats today;
- How to prepare for what’s next; and
- Perspectives on turning challenges into opportunities.
Below please find contact information for our three panelists:
Audrey Harris: Aharris@affiliatedmonitors.com
Bethany Hengsbach: Bhengsbach@affiliatedmonitors.com
Cari Robinson: linkedin.com/in/cari-robinson
ABOUT THIS PODCAST
In this podcast series, members of the AMI Team talk practical compliance with in-house leaders and compliance practitioners. Go beyond the jargon and learn from experience about what works, how to overcome common challenges, and grow value in your compliance programs. Grab a cup of coffee and join us for AMI’s Compliance Coffee Talk.