Increase Compliance — A Budget Neutral Resource for Your Agency
During the course of investigations, prosecutions or sanction considerations involving legal or regulatory violations, public entities can leverage the use of independent monitoring services to provide neutral oversight, allowing a business to continue operating while at the same time protecting the public and demonstrating a contractor’s “present responsibility.”
Affiliated Monitors’ professional monitors and investigators can ensure compliance with deferred prosecution agreements, non-prosecution agreements, consent decrees, administrative agreements, injunctive relief orders – post-hearing sanctions or orders and probationary terms — at no cost to the government agency.
We also monitor the “remediation” process and compliance with:
- Federal Acquisition Regulations
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act
- Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Standards
- Invoicing Requirements
- Financial Services Requirements
- Civil Rights Laws
- Code of Ethics
- Fair-Wage Standards
- Fraud, Waste and Abuse Requirements
- The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Professional Practice Standards
- Record-keeping Requirements
- Other Regulatory Mandates
- Employment Practices, Including Discrimination and Harassment
Sometimes the oversight allows the monitor to act as a mentor and promote internal controls designed to prevent a recurrence of the behavior which led to the infraction and, more broadly, give the company the opportunity to establish appropriate measures to prevent risks in other areas.
Affiliated Monitors has the experience and know-how to earn the trust of government agencies and ensure that the businesses and professionals they oversee comply with the agency’s regulations and meet all other compliance commitments.